GRLFRND Helena Straight Crop Jeans Black Women Clothing
GRLFRND's Helena straight crop jeans are composed of black cotton denim distressed with frayed step hems. The label’s best-selling silhouette, this pair is designed with a high-rise and relaxed fit.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 26.
- Sits above waist. Straight through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering. Fraying at hems.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Logo patch at back waist. Step hems. Gunmetal-tone hardware.
- 10" rise, 24" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Blackhearts (black).
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S. and Imported.
Inspired by the hunt for the perfect pair of vintage jeans, the denim line GRLFRND launched in 2015 at the Coachella Music Festival in California. The Los Angeles-based label pays homage to top models in its designs and modernizes classic silhouettes with clean tailoring and updated fits. As the name suggests, the premium brand is designed to be every woman’s closest companion who knows her best, and is embraced by fashion insiders for its excellence in quality and construction.
Women - Clothing - Jeans