GRLFRND Helena Crop Jeans Lt. Blue Women Clothing
GRLFRND's light blue cotton denim Helena crop jeans are designed with frayed asymmetric-cut ankles. The label’s best-selling silhouette, this pair is designed with a high-rise and relaxed fit.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 26.
- Sits above waist. Straight through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering. Fraying at hems. Rip details. Fading.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Logo patch at back waist. Marigold topstitching. Coppertone hardware.
- 10.5" rise, 26.5" inseam, 14.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Isn't It A Pity (light blue).
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
Inspired by the hunt for the perfect pair of vintage jeans, the denim line GRLFRND launched in 2015 at the Coachella Music Festival in California. The Los Angeles-based label pays homage to top models in its designs and modernizes classic silhouettes with clean tailoring and updated fits. As the name suggests, the premium brand is designed to be every woman’s closest companion who knows her best, and is embraced by fashion insiders for its excellence in quality and construction.
Women - Clothing - Jeans