GRLFRND Cindy Distressed Denim Cutoff Shorts Lt. Blue Women Clothing
GRLFRND's Cindy cutoff shorts are crafted of light blue cotton denim that is distressed with fading and shredding. Made in L.A., the high-rise style is designed to gradually stretch with wear for a custom fit.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 26.
- Sits above waist. Slim through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering. Fraying at hems. Rip details. Fading.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Logo patch at back waist. Raw-edge hems. Marigold and yellow topstitching. Silvertone and coppertone hardware.
- 11" rise, 2" inseam (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Silly Love Songs (light blue).
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S. and Imported.
Inspired by the hunt for the perfect pair of vintage jeans, the denim line GRLFRND launched in 2015 at the Coachella Music Festival in California. The Los Angeles-based label pays homage to top models in its designs and modernizes classic silhouettes with clean tailoring and updated fits. As the name suggests, the premium brand is designed to be every woman’s closest companion who knows her best, and is embraced by fashion insiders for its excellence in quality and construction.
Women - Clothing - Shorts