FIORUCCI Bella Colorblocked Straight Crop Jeans Dk. Blue Women Clothing
FIORUCCI's Bella straight crop jeans are composed of light blue and medium blue colorblocked stretch-cotton denim. Made to complement curves, this style honors the brand’s legacy of creating flattering, body-hugging denim.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 27.
- Sits above waist. Straight through hips and thighs.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Logo patch at back waist. Marigold topstitching. Oxidized coppertone hardware.
- 10" rise, 31" inseam, 16" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Light Blue/Medium Blue.
- 99% cotton, 1% elastodiene.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Italy.
Founded in 1967 by Elio Fiorucci, the Milan-based ready-to-wear brand achieved major cult status in the ’70s and ’80s in New York City. Worn by the era’s biggest rock and movie stars, Fiorucci’s body-hugging jeans, provocative thongs, and leopard-print tops epitomized the Studio 54 club scene. The label was purchased by British duo Janie and Stephen Schaffer in 2015, and its official relaunch at FIORUCCI Outlet New York in 2017 features its most popular styles updated with irreverent, pop art embellishments.
Women - Clothing - Jeans