3x1 W25 Crop Baby Boot Jeans Black Women Clothing
Made in the U.S., 3x1's black stretch cotton-blend denim W25 Crop Baby Boot jeans are finished with raw-edge hems. Designed to hit between a mid and high rise, this pair is detailed with five pockets that are set and sewn by hand.
- Sits above waist. Slim through hips and thighs.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Raw-edge hems. Silvertone hardware.
- 9" rise, 27" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly, button closure.
- Available in Black Tear (black).
- 93% cotton, 5% polyurethane, 2% Lycra® spandex.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S.
Scott Morrison launched 3x1, the NYC-based clothing and accessories brand, in 2011. The name comes from the 3x1 right-hand twill weaving technique and the label’s status as the third denim collection founded by Morrison. The company uses fine fabrics, hand-painted enamel buttons, and custom-made zippers to create premium jeans with luxury details. Showcasing its American-made aesthetic, the brand features a full workshop at its Manhattan store, where the complete design, development, and production process is on display.
Women - Clothing - Jeans