3x1 W2 Mid Rise Split Seam Bell-Bottom Jeans Black Women Clothing
3x1's W2 Mid Rise Split Seam Bell jeans are crafted of black stretch cotton-blend denim. This style’s slim leg features a split detail at the ankle and is finished with side seams that subtly curve forward for a slimming effect.
- Sits at waist. Slim through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering at hips.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Gunmetal-tone hardware.
- 9" rise, 34" inseam, 15" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Black Stone (black).
- 92.5% cotton, 5% polyurethane, 2.5% Lycra® spandex.
- Dry clean.
Scott Morrison launched 3x1, the NYC-based clothing and accessories brand, in 2011. The name comes from the 3x1 right-hand twill weaving technique and the label’s status as the third denim collection founded by Morrison. The company uses fine fabrics, hand-painted enamel buttons, and custom-made zippers to create premium jeans with luxury details. Showcasing its American-made aesthetic, the brand features a full workshop at its Manhattan store, where the complete design, development, and production process is on display.
Women - Clothing - Jeans