3x1 Stripped Shelter Denim Cutoff Shorts Lt. Blue Women Clothing
3x1's Stripped Shelter cutoff shorts are crafted of light blue stretch-cotton denim. Cut with an ultra-high rise, this pair is distressed with rip details and fraying.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 26.
- Sits at waist. Straight through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering. Fading. Rip details. Fraying.
- Five-pocket style. Matte black and silvertone hardware.
- 10.5" rise, 2.0" inseam (approximately).
- Button fly. Hook-and-bar closure.
- Available in Bullet (light blue).
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash.
Scott Morrison launched 3x1, the NYC-based clothing and accessories brand, in 2011. The name comes from the 3x1 right-hand twill weaving technique and the label’s status as the third denim collection founded by Morrison. The company uses fine fabrics, hand-painted enamel buttons, and custom-made zippers to create premium jeans with luxury details. Showcasing its American-made aesthetic, the brand features a full workshop at its Manhattan store, where the complete design, development, and production process is on display.
Women - Clothing - Shorts