3x1 Shelter Straightleg Crop Jeans Black Women Clothing
3x1's black stretch-cotton denim Shelter Straightleg Crop jeans are accented with raw-edge released hems. Featuring an exaggerated high rise, this slim style is manufactured by hand in the label’s 24-person Manhattan atelier.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 25.
- Sits above waist. Slim through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering at front. Raw-edge released hems.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Gunmetal-tone hardware.
- 10" rise, 26" inseam, 12" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Black.
- 92% cotton, 6% elastomultiester, 2% elastane.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Italy.
Scott Morrison launched 3x1, the NYC-based clothing and accessories brand, in 2011. The name comes from the 3x1 right-hand twill weaving technique and the label’s status as the third denim collection founded by Morrison. The company uses fine fabrics, hand-painted enamel buttons, and custom-made zippers to create premium jeans with luxury details. Showcasing its American-made aesthetic, the brand features a full workshop at its Manhattan store, where the complete design, development, and production process is on display.
Women - Clothing - Jeans