3x1 Shelter Austin Crop Jeans Lt. Blue Women Clothing
Constructed of light blue cotton denim, 3x1's high-rise Shelter Austin Crop jeans are distressed with asymmetric frayed hems.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 26.
- Sits above waist. Straight through hips and thighs.
- Whiskering. Fraying at hems. Fading.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Silvertone hardware.
- 11.0" rise, 25.5" inseam, 16.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Byrd (light blue).
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Italy.
Scott Morrison launched 3x1, the NYC-based clothing and accessories brand, in 2011. The name comes from the 3x1 right-hand twill weaving technique and the label’s status as the third denim collection founded by Morrison. The company uses fine fabrics, hand-painted enamel buttons, and custom-made zippers to create premium jeans with luxury details. Showcasing its American-made aesthetic, the brand features a full workshop at its Manhattan store, where the complete design, development, and production process is on display.
Women - Clothing - Jeans